3.02.2012

Product Love


Michael Kors Very Hollywood Eau de Parfum Rollerball & Lip Gloss Duo
Michael Kors Very Hollywood Eau de Parfum Rollerball & Lip Gloss Duo
During the holidays, alumni members of my sorority have a party every year. This party includes a cut throat gift exchange. We truly test the bonds of sisterhood by stealing gifts from one another until the best gifts are out (only 2 steals per gift). This year, I was thrilled to end up with the Michael Kors Very Hollywood Eau de Parfum Rollerball and Lip Gloss Duo! I use it almost every day, to either give myself a scent spruce or an a tint to my lips. The color is a perfect nude. If you are looking for something compact, perfect for you clutch or for quick fixes in the car, get yourself one of these! It’s fairly reasonable at $22 and last a long time. Like I said, I use mine almost daily and I have barely made a dent in the perfume and still have a way to go on the lip gloss. Besides, it’s a good excuse to go to the Michael Kors store and look at all the fabulous watches, handbags, clothes and shoes! If you go to the Scottsdale Fashion Square store, ask for Meagan (she’s one of the managers and the sister that brought the duo to the gift exchange). Enjoy a lovely scent and perfectly shaded lips!

No comments: