4.02.2012

A Week Packed With Fun

Sorry friends, I have been very busy this week and I got a bit behind on the blogging.  It's been a crazy weeks of work events, a Barristers Ball, and some relaxing time in nail and hair salons.  Here are a couple highlights.

My work events included a 2,000 person walk and a charity ride for Arizona Bike Week.  Both events were HUGE successes.  It's always nice to see months of hard work pay off.  Then my weekend started at the nail salon.  I have recently become obsessed with gel or shellac manicures.  They are freaking awesome!  It lasts at least 10 days and more and it is completely dry before you leave the salon.  Plus it helps you grow out your nails without them breaking.  If you are looking for a place that is affordable, perfectly executed and quick, try 7 days nails and spa at Tempe Marketplace.  There are always about 20 different nail techs and even though the place is always packed, you never have to wait more than 5 minutes.  Try it!

The boyfriend took me to his Barristers Ball or as we lovingly called it, Law School Prom.  Either way, it was a great excuse to get dressed up.  We all had a great time, especially in the photo booth.

I also got to be a hair model this weekend.  For years I have wanted to get extensions.  I have tried and tried to grow out my hair, but it just never seems to grow.  One of my oldest and dearest friends is a hair stylist for Rolf's Salon.  She is a master of her craft and works with both passion and precision.  Anyway, she needed a hair model on Sunday to show off her extensions skills and she asked me.  I was beyond thrilled (and still am)!  Now I have long luscious, natural looking hair.  I feel like a mermaid, and I love it!

No comments: