5.24.2012

It's Okay Thursday

It's link up day!  If you haven't already, check out Neely's blog, A Complete Waste of Makeup.  I am pretty sure we are suppose to be friends. 

It's okay to...
 watch Sex in the City marathons hoping to find guidance
always buy fabulous heels, but mostly wear the $3 flip flops from Old Navy
 be majorly obsessed with my new Iphone case and it's daily encouragement (it says Have Courage)

 cry when you see a fantastic dance performance.  Because I do... all the time
plan a vacation without actually planning anything.
enjoy your alone time... A lot
dance instead of walk
pretend you are in a movie transition scene when you are driving and a good song comes on
blog instead of therapy

What's okay with you?





2 comments:

Neely said...

You are too sweet for words! I know you are newer to blogging...have you thought about sponsoring blogs to get your blog out there more??? If so I'd love to work with you :)

Waking Up To This..... said...

I have that Iphone case except mine is white with black polka dots! Also, check out my blog I nominated you for an award!