4.17.2014

Life Lately: New Business Launch and Local Love

So I've been neglecting this blog lately for a couple of reasons, and I thought I would share those reasons with you all today!

1. We launched our business!!


Yes, Your Jubilee has finally launched! My business partner, Meagan, and I have been diving head first into all the responsibility that come with running a business.  Check out our brand new website, our services and our celebrations blog at www.yourjubilee.com! You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter!  

To get the website up we wanted some great photography, so Chrissy from Let Me See You Sparkle, quite possibly one of my favorite people in the whole world, did an amazing job!  Here are a few of my favorite shots! We'll be posting more of our tablescapes on the Your Jubilee website soon!


Want to see behind the scenes of this photo shoot?  Check out Chrissy's post here. We also used some fabulous banners from The Banner Shoppe (not seen above) and delicious Buntlets and Buntinit's from Nothing Bundt Cakes!

2. I've been seriously enjoying being back in Arizona and getting to know the local scene again.  I swear we didn't have nearly as many awesome locally owned shops and restaurants when I left!  Or maybe we did and my time in California made me appreciate the sense of community that comes with buying local and supporting small businesses.  Well, since I enjoy "local love" so much, I decided to make it a new feature here on the blog. If you know of an awesome AZ restaurant or shop I should check out, let me know! You'll be able to find my AZ Local posts whenever you see this:


Anyway, that's just a little taste of what I have been up to!  Have an exceptional day!

No comments: