6.11.2012

While I Am Out...

Holy macaroni, there some big changes in store for this little blog of mine!  I just got a sneak peak of the new design (yes, I totally caved and paid someone to do it for me.  Let's face it, it doesn't seem likely that I will have the time to learn the skills to make my own right now.)  The deign is so fabulous though, I can't wait to share it with all of you!  I am hoping to unveil it next week! 

In the meantime, I am headed off to camp again for a few days.  I know I mentioned how much I love camp, but seriously, It. Is. Awesome.  For anyone that doesn't know, I work for a nonprofit health organization.  My main job is fundraising, but for two glorious weeks, the fundraising chaos is infused with a few days of camp.  Camp reminds me why I do what I do.  It reminds me why I work long hours and weekends.  It inspires me and reminds me how incredibly blessed I am. 

I wish I could share every moment with you, so I am going to try my very best to capture a little of the magic and share it with you next week. 

While I am out the next couple days, I want to hear what and who inspires you!  Leave me some love to read when I get back!

No comments: