10.17.2012

5 for Five



Alrighty friends, I am linking up with my friend Jenn for her brand new FABULOUS link up!  5 for Five! 

Plus if you link up this week you might win a $20 for the place of your choice.  I'd say I hope you win, but I kind of hope I win!  Good luck!


1) Workout 5 out of 7 days this week.   I have kind of been slacking lately.  I need to get back on track. 


2.) Spend more time at the beach.  I am just happier there.  It's only a mile away, why don't I go there every day?


3.) Focus on the happy.  I've been in a slump the last couple days. I need to get back to the happy.

4.) Give up dairy for a week.  I have hunch that I might be lactose intolerant and my skin and tummy are not happy with my recent lactose consumption.

5.) Meet people.  I have never been good at meeting people.  You may remember I told my elementary school self to start battling her shyness now, because it doesn't get easier.  Well making friends as an adult is hard.  You don't have school or clubs to bring friends to yourself.  Is it weird that I am considering going back to school to meet people?  And people said I paid for y friends when I joined a sorority...

What are your 5 things?  Link up with Jenn!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great blog! Newest follower, hope you will stop by sometime :) I also have a giveaway going on too. Have a wonderful night!

Kayla
inspired-kreations.blogspot.com

Jenn @ Party of One said...

LOVING that you've linked up with use for 5 for 5!!! Meeting people is an awesome goal! It was kinda one of mine this week too- connecting with people so I feel you on that ! Focusing on the happy- easier said than done BUT I hope you were able to do it this weekend :)