10.05.2012

Bring on the Heat





Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Phoenix I go, for a jam-packed weekend of football games, dinner with family, a charity event and quality time with the boyfriend. In the meantime, here are a few quick Friday letters!




Dear beach, I'll see you in just a couple days. Dear boyfriend, I'm very proud of your recent acceptance letter! I can't wait to spend the whole weekend with you! Dear Phoenix friends, will you be at PINZ for the bowling fundraiser? I will! Dear Phoenix, I have gotten very comfortable with temperatures below 100 degrees, lets not disrupt that. I know how you can get! Dear followers, thanks for reading, for sticking around and for being a nice bunch!

Have a great weekend loves!

1 comment:

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Hope you're having a fabulous time in AZ! And congrats to your man!