11.08.2012

Paris and Vegas

Michael Kors Paris Runway Watch

Isn't she beautiful? 

I have to say that MK watches and I have been in relations for a while.  Mostly I was kind of a stalker that would stop by and visit regularly until I got one for my birthday this year.  I am happy to say we love each other dearly, but that doesn't mean I'm not open to adding a few more MK's to my wrist.  I'm like a watch polygamist.  The Paris Runway watch is the perfect rose gold secondary companion.  And, it has a diamond.  Who doesn't love a diamond?

Imagine my excitement when I saw Niki of Glossy Blonde is partnering with MK to give one away on her blog.  Are you imagining?  I was practically jumping up and down, and by practically, I mean actually.

So I started to think about how I would wear this beauty and my trip to Vegas immediately came to mind!  In just a couple months I am headed to The Vegas for a bachelorette party, but I am going to need a couple fantastic outfits for two ridiculous nights out on town. 

Here's what I came up with!



Do you want a chance to win?  Head over to Glossy Blonde to find out how to enter!  If you don't want to enter (and I'm not sure why you wouldn't) at least keep your fingers crossed for me! 

1 comment:

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

LOVE your styling ideas! Good luck Ashley!!!

Here's the link to the giveaway for anyone interested:
http://www.glossyblonde.com/2012/11/michael-kors-giveaway.html