2.05.2013

Biggest Loser: Blogger Edition- this week I lost

Alright ya'll, I have no good news on the biggest loser front.  You see when I get worried I distract myself with food.  When I don't feel good, I eat.  This last week I have been worried about why I haven't felt great. The good news is everything is fine now... but that would have been good to know five days, a cheese burger, several pasta dishes and a lot of potato products ago.  So this week, I'm just hoping to get myself back on track!  I hope you all did better than me this week!  Link up and let me know!
* * * * * * * *

Hello lovelies! It's time for week two of The Biggest Loser: Blogger Edition, brought to you by Ashley, Chelsea and Jenn!

Our version of The Biggest Loser is a little different than the one you see on TV! In Blogger Edition, no one gets kicked off, and we aren't just trying to lose weight. Instead we are creating a place to go when you need a little motivation, when you need to voice your frustration, when you are looking for a healthy recipe, when you are looking for a new workout to try. This is the healthiest link-up on the net!

So grab a button, link up and enjoy! 



1 comment:

L.A. said...

Oh wow! I am glad that I found you and this link up! I am excited to share my weight loss experience and get inspiration and suggestions from everyone in this link-up! Thank you for hosting...I will be following!

LA :)
www.simplysmilingblog.blogspot.com