7.11.2013

Friday, I'm In Love


It's that time again!  The most beloved day of the week! The day that will be forever immortalized by that terrible, but catchy Jessica Black song.  Don't pretend you aren't singing it in your head now.  And also the day that I post about all the things I'm loving!  Link your Friday Favorites below too!  Be sure to check out what everyone else is loving!

So I mentioned earlier this week that last weekend I got to meet the lovely Ashley of The Shine Project.  Ashley is an absolute doll and the work she does with Threads is amazing! Threads is a cause driven business that changes the future for at risk kids. Purchases made directly impact students, many of which are the first in their family to attend college. By purchasing Threads you are wearing more than just a bracelet, you are wearing change. 

I've been eyeing these pretty baubles for some time, but when I found out I could go check them out in my neighborhood, I had to make my first Threads purchase.  I love my new bracelets and I can't wait to add a few more to my collection!


Image from Rags to Stiches

As soon as I saw this tutorial on Alissa's blog I knew I had to share it and try it myself!  Who doesn't want to look like not only princess, but steal the style from one of the most iconic women of the day!  It looks pretty easy to follow these instructions too!

Image from Hello Merch
If you haven't heard of Hello Merch, I strongly suggest you go check them out immediately!  Something about these shirts are calling my name. I guess I want a shirt to remind not only myself, but those around me that despite how I may appear, I am, in fact a grown up.  And I kind of envision my imaginary future family wearing these shirts to Disneyland.  I got one of the Hello sweatshirts last winter and it was my go to on a chilly evening!

They may be stupid expensive, but I don't care, I am currently obsessed with Rainier Cherries!  They are for sure a luxury, but I think they are worth the splurge.  They are the Honeycrisp apple of the cherry world.  

Alright lovelies, link up and share some of the things you are in love with on this lovely Friday!!



1 comment:

Mendy the Crazy Daisy said...

My husband is obsessed with rainier cherries!! They are super expensive but I don't mind since they aren't available all year long.