10.13.2013

Sweating Sexy Back: An Update

I know I have been slacking on the SSB posts and posts in general.  I blame being ridiculously busy and not hitting my goal.  You see, I was determined to lose 20 pounds before I posted another picture.  Alas, I'm not quite there yet and I've put these pictures off for 2 weeks already.

I've been Sweating Sexy Back for 10 weeks.  I can feel a major improvement in my stamina for sure.  I feel stronger and healthier. My muscles are looking more defined and every week there is a little less jiggle in my wiggle! This week I even hit another personal milestone and ran 3 miles in under 30 minutes on the elliptical machine.  However, because of my extraordinarily busy schedule and travel, it was easy to falter last week.  I missed some workouts and succumbed to convenient and not always healthy foods.  To make up for it, this week I am going to try to have 3 days of two a days, before I head out of town again.

Alright, let's talk numbers!  So far, (even with last weeks less than stellar effort, ) I have lost 18 pounds and lots of inches.  I can definitely see a difference when I put pictures side by side.  So here is what 18 pounds and almost 29 inches looks like:



8/3                                10/12
You can tell my stomach has gotten flatter, my thighs and calves trimmer and my boobs smaller.  But my favorite part is that my waist is coming back.
8/3                                10/12
 Again, this picture definitely shows a thinner tummy, shapelier tush and trimmer thighs.  Even though they are getting smaller, my boobs seems to be perkier- win!
8/3                                10/12
That delightful roll on my back is getting smaller, while my upper back muscles seem to be getting more defines.  My favorite part of this picture is that my fat is no longer hanging over my bathing suit bottoms.

While I am still not thrilled with the pace at which I am losing weight, the important thing is I am losing it.  I've accomplished something far more important though and that is that I no longer feel like I am "dieting".  I feel like I am just living the life I want.  That life is one where I put my health and well being first!  More than anything I am looking forward to the day that I can announce that I am under 200 pounds again!  By my calculations, I should get there by the end of February (But, of course I'm hoping for sooner!)

I know I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I am looking for some real women to join me in sweating sexy back!  If you've already reached out to me, you'll be hearing from me in the next couple of weeks with all the details!   If you want to be a part of the project and I haven't heard from you yet, email me at sweatingsexyback@gmail.com!

Have a fantastic week loves!



No comments: