3.10.2014

Oh, Hello Again!

Oh yeah, I have a blog...
The last two weeks have been a bit of a whirlwind!  Between moving to Arizona, working on a bunch of crazy stuff for work, getting very close to the launch of my new business and of course spending some much needed time catching up with friends and family, blogging went on the back burner.  There have been so many times that I wanted to write a post, but just didn't have the time to get it right before I was off to my next activity.

So here is a look at what I have been up to:
I hit the theater for a movie solo... literally.  No one else apparently wants to see romantic B movies first thing Sunday morning.  Weird.

I moved.  And by move, I mean sold all my furniture and packed everything else in my car.  If it didn't fit, it wasn't coming.

I said goodbye and closed my California chapter.  Expect a whole post on this in the near future.

I attended a fun lunch with the cutest name tags ever!

After three days of working from home,  err my bed, I decided to get up get dressed and do my hair.  It seemed necessary to document the occasion.

I was faced with a pretty tough decision.  Directional signs aren't usually so complicated to navigate.  I chose cupcake and then I chose to go to the gym.  Also something I will be posting more about soon.

I went to the Salsa Challenge and fell in love with a totally nontraditional salsa with radishes and cucumber in it.  Seriously I could eat it on everything... ever.

I took my little brother to a Spring training game.  Can't you tell by the look on his face that he is 15?

Spring has sprung here in Arizona (because really winter only last like six weeks maximum)  and I couldn't be happier for all the spring activities I have planned.  What are your favorite things to do in the Spring?  Leave a comment and let me know, especially if you're in AZ, so I can add some new things to my list!


No comments: