7.14.2012

My Many Faces and Anthro

Hello to everyone that Neely sent over from A Complete Waste Of Makeup!  I'm so glad to have you here! Sometimes I feel like Neely and I were meant to be besties because she literally takes the words out of my mouth... or...err...the words out of my tapping fingers? You know what I mean!

This week I have been really telling the world a lot about myself.  Take a look here, here, and here, to learn a bit more about what my world is like! I also really love to write about Women who Inspire, click here to read about some of my picks and the picks of other bloggers! 

Anywho, I am really excited to be hosting a giveaway for a $30 gift card to Anthropologie!  Who doesn't love Anthro?  Who can use some help affording Anthro?  Well you lucky ducks, I am here to help!  (If you haven't entered, scurry over to A Complete Waste Of Makeup)So I got to thinking about what I would want to buy if I was the lucky winner.
Okay, so you can't really get much for $30 dollars at Anthropologie, but here is what I might put my $30 towards:
1. Juliana Patent Pumps- I love these because they remind me of tap shoes.  I would totally rock these babies now and back in the days of tap-tap-tapping away to "Animal Crackers In My Soup"!-$288
2. Akebono Halter Dress-This cut flatters every body type and it's perfect for summer.  Plus, the halter straps are removeable, so it's also a strapless dress. $158
3.Swirled Gem Shades- So cute! -$38
4. Twinkling Cogs Earrings- I love statement earring.  Especially ones that twinkle!-$38
5. Impressionist Apron- Part of what I love about this is that it looks like a dress.  I love to host dinner parties, so put this over your LBD and you have a fabulous dress to cook and entertain in! I love to give these stylish aprons as part of a wedding gift with baking necessities-$38
6. Damia Strapless Chemise- A great go to dress and totally on trend with the whole "mullet dress" thing going on right now.  Business in the back and party in the front! A great deal at $78
7.Sailing Lace Skirt- Just gorgeous.  Wouldn't this go with everything?-$128
8.Fiammetta Holders- Cuteness in the kitchen! -$14 each
9. Striped Spinnaker Blazer- I love this so much it will probably be mine sometime in the near future!  -$98

Thanks again for stopping by today! I am so excited to meet you all!  Leave me a comment so we can get to know one another!

3 comments:

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

Loving the yellow, but that could be my daughters brainwashing because it is her favorite color lol! Thanks so much for sharing and I am a new follower from the GFC Hop over at The Life of the Not So Ordinary Wife!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Michelle
www.delicateconstruction.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! New Follower, found you through Neely's blog!

Tanha said...

Hi there! Just checked out your blog for the first time...found you through Neely's blog. I enjoyed your blog!