1.09.2013

20 Things to Know About Me


1. Rum makes me cry...always.
2.  Speaking of crying, I am very moved by movies, music, plays and sometimes even commercials.
3.  I have an unhealthy obsession with things that sparkle, specifically chandeliers.
4. If it were work appropriate and socially acceptable, I would only wear flip flops.
5.  I love things that are black and white.  Movies, Accessories, Clothes...
6.  I always read the last two pages of a book before I buy it.
7.  Giant Jenga is my favorite game.
8.  Just like Kym, I drink pickle juice from the jar.
9.  I dip any and all finger foods in ranch.
10. The beach is my happy place, any beach.
11. Even though I work in online communication and live for social media, I refuse to use digital 
planners.  I prefer a hard copy.
12. I had scarlet fever as a kid.
13. You know what they say about girls with big wrists and feet?  Bangles hardly ever fit and 
most shoes have to be purchased full price.
14. I'm cold 95% of the time.
15. I was in a Christian rock music video once.
16. I eat Ramen noodles far more often than any financially stable adult should.
17.  I hate watching the news and don't do it unless forced.  I would rather read about whats going 
on in the world.
18.  Highlighters and post it notes are by far my favorite office supply and I hoard stock up on them.
19.  I don't channel surf.  It drives me crazy to switch back and forth.  I commit to one show at a time.
20.  I just decided I liked cucumbers about 3 months ago.

Only a few hours left to link up with Kym from Travel Babbles and share your 20 things!

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

Posts like this are so fun. I relate very well to #5, #9, #11, and #18.

kim @ a positive peace said...

I can't believe you read the last two pages!! Also I also much prefer writing this down instead of digital planners!!

Sarah said...

ahh i cry over all that stuff too! Everyone always makes fun of me!!

Tiffany said...

Ugh....tell me about the big feet thing. HATE that!

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

Jess Is Moore said...

I thought I was the only one who read the last two pages before buying a book lol! Great post!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I have an obsession with highlighters and post its too! I won't even let my hubby use any of my highlighters or postits that aren't yellow. I'm really weird about it!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

2,3 and 18 I am so with you!! I'm also obsessed with pens too!

Vanessa said...

Oh #16... I love ramen -- gave it up, though, in order to get fit after baby #2... I miss it!!!

T&S said...

3,4,5,10... I totally agree! :)

XO Lourdes