4.22.2013

Not So Perfect Attendance


I've been absent.

In grade school, I had near perfect attendance.  Yes, I was that girl.  But somehow, I can't seems to plan ahead enough to blog when I say I am going to.  It shouldn't be that hard to write should it?

Sure. Some days I just wanna write and clicking publish feels like I've released all my emotions out into the world disguised as words, but other days I just want to watch some TV, read my book and go to bed at a decent hour.  

My life is just busy. A good busy, but busy nonetheless.

So what does that mean for my blog? I don't know.  It means maybe when things slow down I will get back to writing 3-5 times a week.  Maybe it means I will only write once a week, but I'll put a lot of heart into those words. Maybe it means I'll lose some followers.

I hope you'll all stick with me through this hectic time in my life.  I hope I am still able to engage with readers and build friendships across the country with strong women.

In the meantime, here's a little look at what I have been up to:
A new hair cut and color,
my nano second of fame on Jimmy Kimmel Live,
Lunch at Villa Blanca (with Ken sighting),
 A well-deserved Coronarita,
Started by 90 Day Challenge with Body by Vi,
Lifeguard Tower Sitting,
Bestie's Baby Shower,
The Cutest Little Cyclist at One Of My Events,
 My favorite little Nugget  (my youngest sister) and I had a photo shoot during dinner,
 Shopping on Rodeo with one of my Favs,
Tour de Cure San Diego
Want to see what I am doing to lose weight?   What to see pretty pictures of the ocean? Follow me on instagram!

Don't forget to stop back later this week, to see my attempt at fashion blogging when I hook up with Kelly for the Messy Project.


Oh and congrats to Sabra Nice, Winner of the Compliment Giveaway!!!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

AHHH SO JEALOUS you went to villa blanca!! I want to go SO BADDD!

Loving the new hair :)