4.02.2013

Was That A Light At The End Of The Tunnel Or Just A Firefly?

I've been working my butt off lately.
Literally and figuratively.  

I work a full day, workout, then most nights I go home and put in another 3-5 hours on work, consulting or designing projects and then I try to squeeze in an hour of blogging or reading.  

I'm not complaining. 
I really love my life, but sometimes I wish that I would just get an obscure inheritance from a family member I have never met. I mean, who doesn't wish that?

On days like today, days that I am feeling truly exhausted, broke and frustrated by the grind, I try to remind myself that it will all pay off.  Eventually, I will be where I want to be, do exactly what I want to do and respect the journey that got me there.  In the mean time,  I try to focus on the positive, so I figured I would share a little positive with you all!

                        Source                                    Source                    Source                               Source                           Source
P.S.  Don't forget, you can win a $50 credit to Compliment!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

Dinah Gacon said...

Amen girl, I love the positivity!!!! I work two jobs right now (one trying to build my hair clientele business back up) and some nights I work 14 hour days. I have to keep telling myself to have faith and focus on the bright door at the end. This post really made my day because I have been feeling defeated. So thank you!

xo Dinah
www.sunshinesuperglam.blogspot.com