6.03.2013

Life Lately: Fun in the Sun

Life has been super busy lately!  Between road trips for work, packing, moving to a new apartment, unpacking, family visiting for Memorial weekend and finally settling back into normalcy, life has been very exciting.

Here's a little look at life lately.

From left to right: Checking out the starfish with my sisters at Sea World.  The whole family headed into Sea World.  Stopped for a  quick pic on Pacific Coast Highway.  Ice Cream at the Wharf. Me relaxing in Santa Barbara.  Me and the fam on a ride at Sea World.  One of the most beautiful lunches (and delicious) lunches I have ever had at Bella Vista at the Biltmore Santa Barbara.  A quick photo shoot at Knott's Berry Farm with my favorite nugget.
I just love summertime- who doesn't!  I've always been a summer girl- basically LFO's dream.

Happy Monday loves!!

No comments: