6.27.2013

Sick of Being Sick

With the blogging apocalypse on the horizon, and my cold coming to an end, I thought today was a good day for friendly reminders.  I will return you to your regularly scheduled blogging next week when the cold that wouldn't quit has long since left my sinuses.

Reminder One:
Join me tomorrow for my new link up, "Friday, I'm in Love" where you can share your Friday Favorites! Not sure what I mean?  Check out my post from last Friday, then come back tomorrow to link up!


Reminder Two:
Everyone keeps telling me GFC and Google Reader are about to kick the bucket.  So if you read my blog regularly or maybe just stop in from time to time,  now is a good time to click the button below.  Follow me on Bloglovin so you don't miss any of the Happily Every Ashley-ness.

Follow on Bloglovin

That's all for today! Excuse me while I get back to blowing my nose so hard I sound like a scene out of Jurassic Park.  


3 comments:

holli said...

Hope you feel better soon. My cold kicked my butt for 2 solid weeks and i still have a little cough that wants to hold on.

Jessie Jones said...

I'm following on bloglovin' - hope you have a great weekend!

Kym Fox said...

Lol I giggled at your "blogging apocalypse" reference.

Can you believe we survived Blog2K?!?!!!

I hope that you're starting to feel better!! xoxo