11.21.2011

All That Glitters

I am find myself constantly attracted to things that sparkle. I personally feel that you can cover just about anything in glitter or rhinestones and that thing becomes illogically more attractive. (note: this doesn’t apply to everything. I gave up on body glitter a long time ago.) As we get closer to the holidays, it couldn’t be more true. It’s the perfect time of year to make your home and yourself shine! Here are a few of my favorites holiday sparkles!
Holiday Nails:
My holiday nails. Just enough sparkle!
A little decor bling:
Dollar store finds dipped in glitter
Every girls favorite kind of sparkle:
Ugh, isn’t this just perfect!
Some say glitter and sparkle is girly and cliche. I agree, which is why I love it so much. This holiday season make your life shine a bit more with some added sparkle. As for me I like a little sparkle in my step!
Just enough sparkle to match my personality- ha

No comments: