11.03.2011

A Bucket List

Like so many, I have had a long standing Bucket List- things I want to do before I kick the bucket. I remember starting it back in high school and looking at it everyday. I was so focused on where I wanted my future to take me. Then, in college, I made some revisions, but most items remained the sam. I wrote them on the back cover of my journal. It’s been over a year since I have opened my journal and even longer since looking at “My Life’s To Do List”. I am a strong believer in positive affirmation. In fact, in re-reading my list created back in 2003 almost 10 years ago, I am struck by how many things I am actually able to cross off. I can only imagine how much more would have been on there if I hadn’t forgotten to remind myself of all the great things left on my to do list.
Today I am adding a page to my blog. My Bucket List. This way, I will easily be able to remind myself of all the things I want and make sure I am working towards them every day.

No comments: