11.02.2011

"What If" no more

Recently I have noticed I have been living in a world of What If’s. What if I hadn’t done that. What if I do that. What if I fail. What if it doesn’t work out. What if. What if. What if. With so many “what if”s occupying my time, it’s no wonder I have lost my ability to extract the joy from anything. Well That all changes today. It is November 1, 2011, the day I proclaim that I am no longer being a “what if” girl! Call Nike, because my new motto is Just do it! Who cares if I fail? The beauty of life is the journey and my journey lately has been dismal at best. Today that changes. Today I bring back the sparkle, the adventure and most importantly my zest for life, love and he pursuit of happiness. The sign below sums it up best. A life without regret is a life well spent. Cheers, A. Allan

No comments: