8.03.2012

Birthday Wishlist

Alright, some of you are going to think I am a very materialist girl after reading this, but the heart wants what the heart wants okay!  It's my birthday in a mere 17 days! So I put together a little wish list.  It's my party and I'll ask for what I want to! (Disclaimer: I don't actually expect to get a single thing on this list, but I wanted to look at pretty things, so I figured I would share a few things I am lusting over. What I actually plan/hope to get is much more practical, a new bed.)
Canon EOS Rebel T1i

I want it.  I want it real bad!  I have a digital waterproof camera, but it isn''t great for taking really good pictures and I want to get back into that hobby.

Now we enter what I'd like to call the Michael Kors portion of the wish list.  I mean, how can you not love MK? 
Hamilton Large Tote, Hamilton Satchel, Tristan Large Tote (either/any color)

It's not that I need a new purse, but I want a new bag.  I have showed a lot of restraint and not purchased a new purse in over a year!  I've been flirting with these ones for a while.

The Tortoise Jet Set Watch, Ritz Chronograph Light Horn
 I need a watch that actually fits my giant wrists.  These ones are so pretty.  I mean I am pretty sure I would be really happy with just about any MK watch.
Crystal Stud Earrings
 Aren't these just lovely?  My friend Lauren has them and every time she wears them I want to pluck them right out of her ears! 

I am behind on the whole Tom's bandwagon, but I want some!


What's on your wishlist?

9 comments:

Mary @ A Happy Wife In NOLA said...

Happy early birthday! I share that MK love with you!! I'm crossing my fingers that some find their way to you on your bday :)
Mary @ www.ahappywifeinnola.com

Anonymous said...

Ash,
If you're gonna get a rebel, go for the T3i... or a 60D. :)

SarahGermaine7 said...

We have identical MK wish lists! Great minds think alike! :)

Jessie said...

Where are those earrings from?? Super cute!!

Laura said...

I love every single one of those bags. I would not be able to choose. So your birthday is the 20th? Mine is the 22nd.

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

I love your wish list! I'm so with you on the Michael Kors bag and the camera! :) Happy early birthday!

Janna Renee said...

You are totally aloud to make a fancy birthday list!! This is definitely a good one! I have a Michael Khors bag and watch for sale, so just point friends and family in my direction ;) Hehe.

Janna Renee said...

Oh and ps...I hope you got your no-reply commentor thing figured out...I tried to reply to your last comment and it didn't work!

Aspiring Kennedy said...

The rose gold MK watch should be on every girl's birthday wish list. It's stunning.