8.26.2012

Quote(s) Of The Week

Alright, moving all by yourself to a new state is freaking scary, but it's also the most invigorating thing I have ever done.  This week, I couldn't decide on just one quote, so I hit Pinterest and this is what I found!



I just might get this one printed for my office!
 


How I felt after my meetings at my national office.



My hope for myself.


If you don't believe that, what do you have to look forward to?  Wonder is what makes life, well, wonderful!


The weights are gone and I'd consider this flight school.


Or at the very least be the type of person you want your (future) children to meet.
Be inspired!

8 comments:

Kari said...

You're going to do great!!! And, yes, plaster your space with words of inspiration!!
xoxo

Dani @ Wine Cheese and All The Things said...

Moving is crazy to begin with, and moving to another state by yourself can be overwhelming and exhausting. I did it at 19, from Washington to Costa Mesa, but I'd do it all over again, just for the experience. I hope you enjoy every second of exploring your new home, and you'll feel better once you get settled into your own place :)

Jenn @ Party of One said...

You've got this girl! I know you are going to do wonderfully- I KNOW it won't be easy all the time but the life experience will be worth it. Have a great time and just enjoy :)

PS- LOVING all of these quotes today. The one about giving up everything that weighs you down really spoke to me. Love it.

Unknown said...

Hey Ashley!
I love all these pictures,
especially the
"if opportunity doesn't knock build a door!"

I am following you from the GFC Blog Hop,
thanks so much for hosting!

Check out my blog if you'd like,
and join my Followers to Friends Blog Hop
that goes live on Wednesdays!

www.iampiscesw.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great words of encouragement :) New GFC follower from the hop!

- Fotini { http://glamorousbride.blogspot.com }

Unknown said...

Love, Love, LOVE all of these quotes!!!!
Im your newest follower!

http://www.mymakeupboxes.blogspot.com

Ruth Alvarez said...

love ALL these quotes!!

newest follower from GFC blog hop.

www.roothless-xo.blogspot.ca

Julie Marie said...

love ALL of these. I am so not a pinterest person, but i was actually planning on hitting up pinterest tonight for some quotes to go on my blog =) I am visiting from the GFC! Hope you are having a blast. i hosted a few weeks ago and loved it!