3.13.2013

A different kind of Lovin'

As you have probably heard from about 100 other bloggers by now, GFC will be disappearing on June 1st. This girl isn't so pumped about it, but since I am talking about love this week,I figured I could veer off in this direction today.


I know, it was a reach.  

The truth is, I haven't used bloglovin' much, but it looks like I need to jump on the bloglovin train. Choo Choo!  

So if you like me, my blog, what I write about, what I giveaway or any combination of the above,  go ahead and Follow Me On Bloglovin'.  

Cool?  Cool!  And by cool I mean, pretty pretty please!  My blog followers are the ranch to my mozzarella stick!  I'd be so sad to not get to connect with you all!  

I don't know how this whole transition is going to go, but I love my blog, so I am willing to work through these transitional phases and the messy bits!  See how I just brought it full circle?  Okay I'll get serious again tomorrow!










3 comments:

T&S said...

I have been following you on Bloglovin! SO you won't lose me :)

XO Lourdes

Unpublished Life said...

I have successfully managed to import all my blogs onto Bloglovin and it was relatively easy ... I actually prefer it.

Have a fabulous weekend!

LeeLee said...

Ah, yes. I am follow you on Bloglovin' already, but I agree this is a bit disappointing that GFC is shutting down.