3.04.2013

People Warned Me About You

Source
I usually try to give Monday a chance.  I believe in equal opportunities for all days of the week. I try not to believe the rumors about Monday and it being such a nasty biotch.

You know, Monday can't help that it always follows the weekend!  I mean, imagine if you always followed a performance by Adele.  If your voice sounds anything like mine, people wouldn't be to thrilled when you came around either.  Just like the girl in 3rd grade that was supposedly making out with all the boys behind the portables, I say Monday can do whatever it wants, to whoever it wants, as long as it's nice to me.

Well today, Monday lived up to it's reputation.  I won't go into the details, but I'm just going to put this out there: Monday, I'm going to let this one go, but don't let this crap happen again.  Talk to your friend Tuesday and see how you can make it up to me!

I think to finish off this Monday, I just might have to open up a case of something.  I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with leer.

How do you get through a case of the Mondays?

No comments: