3.08.2013

Pretty Picture, Lackluster Words.


Nope, that photo has nothing to do with this post.  I just get really excited when I take a pretty picture.

Okay so this is just a quick post to say that I didn't write anything clever today because I used all my writing juice (also know as copious amounts of diet soda) to work on an awesome series of posts for next week all about love.

What business does a divorced, happily single girl have writing about love... I guess you'll have to come back next week and see.

It's been a heck of a week for me, so cheers to the freakin weekend kids!  Clink!  That was me cheersing you with my imaginary (if it's after 5pm, not so imaginary) wine glass.

I'll see you on the other side of Sunday!


P.S.  Today is the last day to use the code SPARKLE to get 50% off all add space!  If you are interested, click on that little Sponsor button up there on the top of the page.


No comments: