1.08.2013

Holy Vegas

Vegas did me in.  I don't know if it was the 152 jello shots, the staying out way past my bedtime or the excessive liver damage, but I'm not going to lie to you,  I sound a little like Demi Moore.  My voice is super sexy.  Don't be jealous.

Since I am still trying to get my life back together (and can't get my brain to focus enough to write anything meaningful) I thought I would just overload you all with pictures from my two week vacation.  Enjoy!

1) A gorgeous sunrise welcoming me back to Arizona.  2)  A shameless selfie after I went back to my natural hair color
3) present wrapping on the wild side!  4) The gift of great makeup!  I just love benefit cosmetics and Too Faced! 5) Doing a little design work- and I mean a little.  Sooo behind! 6)The family tree  7)The holiday sweatshirt I wore out to the bars on Christmas night.  One man told me I was too pretty for such an ugly sweatshirt and then asked me to arm wrestle.  I didn't know how to respond, so I got another drink. 8) I gave my sisters all my old dance costumes.  Now they have the best dress up clothes in town.  Mom, you're welcome!  9)  Took my brothers to a basketball game.  It was one of my favorite nights home.  10) Reunited with some of my best friends.  Lauren and I did the usual, Suns game and then drank our sorrows after they lost.  11) Inspiration for my next art project.

And then Vegas happened... 1) This is what 152 Jell-o shots look like in your fridge. 2) Some of my favorite girls, at The Bank.  We're so money!  3.  We found Alan and baby Carlos on the strip after our scavenger hunt. 4) Another shameless selfie.  5) Partying with Lil 'John at Surrender. 6)  The beautiful bride to be! 7) The whole gang.

So there you have it, my life for the last two weeks.  What have you all been up to?  I feel so out of the loop!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooooh Vegas. gets me every time. glad you had a blast!