6.21.2012

Current Crush: Work Clothes

Holy Macaroni am I crushing!  So, I decided to link up with Danielle at Framed Frosting (Doesn't the title make you think of something absolutely adorable? Well she is- check her out!) to share about my recent obsession.  Work Clothes.
I know, it's weird to be really excited about new outfits for work.  It's not like I just got my first "big girl" job or something.  I have been a working adult for over 5 years.  But all of a sudden I love shopping for work clothes.  I have been playing with color a lot more than I ever have before and these days, I just love getting dressed for work.  Does this mean I am becoming more of an adult?  Here are a few pics I've been using as inspiration on my shopping trips (thanks Pinterest).   And by the way, if you are looking for affordable, but super cute work wear, Check out New York and Company.  A friend introduced me a few months ago and it has become my number one stop for new work outfits.  Plus right now they are having an super- fantastic-uber sale! 

6 comments:

bonbon said...

Oh my gosh these are so cute! You've got great style girl! I am loving the trend of bold skirts and slacks... so tired of wearing my blacks and grays day after day. Just found your blog and I've loved getting to know you better- you're adorable and have such great style!

new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

Jessie said...

Love the pops of color! great for any work place. New follower :)

glasshalfemptyorfulldepends.blogspot.com

LAEP 4100 said...

Super cute..3rd outfit from the left is my fave! Love the bold colors & I love how a new outfit can make you excited for work.

Unknown said...

Cute finds gal!

xo Shane

Courtney Cakes said...

all these outfits are so cute!!! I want that J. Crew necklace so bad!!!

Ashley @ embracing the everyday said...

I love all of these! Bright colors are my favorite. :) I'm obsessing over that last skirt...so cute!

P.S: love your blog name, girl!