6.01.2012

Speading the Love

Hello lovers!  It has taken me a few days to get caught up on this, but I am thrilled to announce Oh Wells Instead Of What Ifs was nominated for a Leibster Blog Award.  (See it over there on my sidebar?)  Isn't it cute?!  Marci over at Waking Up To This nominated me and I am so flattered!  Be sure to check out and follow Marci's blog.  She is stylish momma of adorable Asher.  She has great personal style and tips as well as great healthy recipes.

Here's how it works. The Liebster Award is for blogs with less than 200 followers.  Basically it's a way to share with the world some of the super-fabulous lesser known blogs out there! Check out my my five nominees! 
To sweeten the deal, I am going to throw in a "sweet" giveaway.  What is it?  I guess you'll have to enter to find out.  All you have to do to enter is follow my blog and comment below.  For additional entries, follow any of the blogs listed on this post and post another comment!  I promise, when you find out what the giveaway is you'll be sorry that you didn't enter! 

What to do once you receive the award:
  • Thank the amaze-balls person who nominated you
  • Link back to the blogger who nominated you to show them some love back
  • Copy and past the blog award on to your blog
  • Nominate and pass on the award on to 5 other bloggers with less then 200 followers
  • Let them know how flattered you are by posting on their blog!
Living Life Lovely- Katie and Liz have an eye for fabulous when it comes to all aspects of life!
That Certain Je ne Sais Quoi- Molly is so funny and so insightful. Her posts always make me laugh out loud!
Fulfilling a Ubiquitous Need- Elisa is a twenty-something navigating through life.  Take the ride with her!
Jane and Lola Beauty Blog- Great beauty tips and product reviews!
Sports Radical- this one seems a little from "left field", but it's a sports blog that makes you that tells it like it is.  These guys love a little conflict, so challenge them and be sure to check out their "interviews" with fictional characters.

Don't forget to leave me some love and you might just get something sweet!

1 comment:

Heather A. said...

I have been following your blog via Facebook for awhile now, and I absolutely love it. I can't get enough of the positive energy that radiates through each of your posts. Keep it up, Ashley!