6.21.2012

Women That Inspire Wednesday - A day late, but what's new?


Maybe it's because I love that she lets the world in on her life, good and bad.
Maybe it's because she is the type of business woman I always believed I would be (but have yet to become).
Maybe it's because she has found a way to balance career success with family success.
Maybe it's because she is a fighter.
Maybe it's because she is dedicated to helping other woman find success.
Maybe it's because she is taking over the world one cocktail at a time.

Whatever it is, Bethenny Frankel is one of the women I am most fascinated by and thus she is this week's Woman that Inspires!
Bethenny Frankel
“The business of being happy requires making a conscious choice. People think being happy will
just happen to them someday, if only they do this or that right. But it doesn't - you have to choose it.
You choose happiness, you don't wait for it to choose you.” - Bethenny Frankel

So I finally remembered to record Bethenny's new talk show yesterday.  As I pressed play on the DVR list I was a little worried.  What if I didn't dig it?  Would it end my mogul crush?  Well let me tell you ladies, Bethenny didn't disappoint.  The show is awesome!  It is honest and and talks about the things that aren't always out in the open.  She answers tough questions with humor and class.  Do yourself a favor and tune in.

Her talk show aside, this woman is the epitome of what I try to be every day.  A driven fighter.  A creative entrepreneur.  An inspiring writer. A passionate female supporter. A caring and loving mother and wife. A woman that speaks her mind and doesn't get stepped on. 

She has written books, started a hugely successful company that has developed into an empire and she has not only survived but thrived and maintained her dignity on reality television.  What can't this woman do? 

If you don't know and love her, get to know and love her.  Put on your Skinnygirl shape wear, sip a skinnygirl cocktail and watch Bethenny on her talk show.  It's sure to be a fabulous experience.

And hey, if you'd like to be a guest blogger for Women that Inspire Wednesday, shoot me an email, I would la-la-la-love to have you!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I cannot tell you how much I look up to her! I have loved her since she came onto the scene of Housewives. I actually met her and she is just like she is on TV- and just as funny maybe even more.

Anne said...

I agree agree agree 100x's over!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog & glad you enjoyed!